“QURE’s CPV vignettes are easily accessible online, allowed us to care for similar patients representing those we see in our practice, and our doctors appreciated the chance to earn CME credits. QURE’s summary results and subsequent group discussions created an unparalleled opportunity to engage our physicians around oncology pathways and standardize high quality care across our practice.”
Dr. Richard Levine, M.D.
Founder and Former Managing Partner
Space Coast Cancer Center
“The CPV data opened our clinicians’ eyes about variation across our network and sparked meaningful conversations about ways to deliver more standardized, complete care for our patients. QURE also helped us establish common, evidence-based standards in areas like specialist referrals and high cost imaging, which have further enhanced quality and value across our network. All of these activities have helped us address our ACO quality and cost goals.”
Jim Cox-Chapman, M.D.
Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer
ProHealth Physicians, Connecticut’s Largest Primary Care Group
Feedback from Practicing Physicians Participating in QURE Projects:
"Realistic cases, I liked the way it attempts to simulate the flow of a real patient encounter, I like that the on-line system allows for pauses and returns so that participation can be integrated into life away from work--home life doesn't have to stop just for the sake of participation!"
"User friendly, core measures were assessed which are obviously the bread and butter of what we do."
“My scores in the vignettes have gone up over the program, and my performance metrics have also been going up. QURE has helped improve my performance overall.”
- "Gave great insights into making positive changes in patient care."
- "It was interesting to work through a patient scenario and then see how others would handle the same situation."
- "Very pertinent to what we do at work on a daily basis."
- "Enjoyable way to keep up. I hope someday the national boards will adopt your program!”
- "User friendly, core measures were assessed which are obviously the bread and butter of what we do."
- "Easy to use system."